A new rank

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • Hello there)
    I suggest you to consider this new possible rank named "The Inquisitor".
    The Inquisitor's main mission is to hunt down lamers and make their punishment inevitable.
    Here's some options:

1. The Inquisitor has the Admin rights on our JA+ Server and can punish a lamer by himself, but he must discuss the form of punishment with someone else (someone has the Admin rights);

2. The Inquisitor has the Admin rights on our JA+ Server and can punish a lamer by himself without discussion, but he can only slap and sleep player or for example get him to a prison. A higher-ranking Admin makes the ban decision according to information that The Inquisitor gives him about this lamer-player;

3. The Inquisitor has the Admin rights on our JA+ Server and can punish a lamer by himself, but only if there's no Admins on the serv. (who has the Admin rights) or they are AFK. Also he might have the same types of punishment as num. 2 or the full pack. The Inquisitors might have their own ranks too like "The Grand Inquisitor" and "The Inquisitor". Or "The Inquisitor1", "The Inquisitor2", "The Inquisitor3" etc. So the highest-ranking Inquisitor can also ban the player;

4. The Inquisitor doesn't have the Admin rights on our JA+ Server and can only report about lamer to Admin, but he should attentively watch around;

The idea about The Inquisitor's rank could be use out of num. 3 option in whatever option u want to use.
    Or u can just mix up these options whatever u like - it's just a suggestion from my point of view)
    Anyway, I will be glad even if u decide to use the name of this rank with your own options :)
    Just let me know if this a good or a bad idea)

Peace! ;)
    Your watching policeman - Mr. Ren :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr. Ren ().

• great idea ren if it was aaded as a rank which i think it should they should have instructor admin so they can /amprotect people

also edt so they can onnly sleep/wake/protect

Its is better to be hatted for who you are then loved for who you are not. ~kilt

• hi there,

this sounds good so far but you forgot that the member who wants that rank must be in our clan first.

I would add the option, that the member cannot get higher ranked then more, because that idea sounds like:

You have to guard the server and all ppl agains lamers and by council meetings you stay at the door like our jedi guardian ranked members (and grand master).

so far.... in discussion by council and clan soon.

Kind regards with best wishes,
    don riff :thumbup:

k74yxr-5.png

Stress is the daly handling with idiots

Get reKt :nibba:!

• Oh, there's a lil' misunderstanding)
    I know that I must be in the clan, but I just suggested this rank for the clan in general, not for me)

I was thinking about joining the clan by the way, so if I will, would u give this rank to me?
    And what option would u choose?
    What do u like most?)

• Glad You are thinking in joining Ren, I was actually going to ask for a special rank for people that are friend of the clan and are active in the Community such as yourself Ren, would be a Bounty-Hunter rank, since Bounty Hunters have allegiances but are solo players. Since you are joining no need to ask. This rank was more to distinguish friends of the clan and community that maybe later would want to join wouldn't had to pass through examination since they are already known and friendly, would only have to decide the Rank fit for joining in the Clan. Which I think is your case.

Cheers (:

Friends are the Family we choose!

• Hm i kinda like that idea about new ranks, i myself would like to be something similar, but i wouldnt want anything to do with admin rights. Instruction and training other players or warrior is more of my type of rank, even though i prefer training people.

You better not f... with me or I will gauge out your eyes and skullfuck you while doing a kata at the same time...

• oh and btw Ren it would be great if you can join the clan, i consider you a friend already , since we meet and clash sabers regulary on the server :) .

You better not f... with me or I will gauge out your eyes and skullfuck you while doing a kata at the same time...

• i'll bring it up in the next council meeting we did do something like thisbefore wih thorny's he all but disapeared but i do think its a good idea but whoever did get it would have to be very active if not theres no point in it like to the point kilt and i can count on them when we are not active

Its is better to be hatted for who you are then loved for who you are not. ~kilt

• and ren has been active on the exile way back when i use to come to the server when i had {FSO} in jka never once then or now had any complaints about him

• Glad You are thinking in joining Ren, I was actually going to ask for a special rank for people that are friend of the clan and are active in the Community such as yourself Ren, would be a Bounty-Hunter rank, since Bounty Hunters have allegiances but are solo players. Since you are joining no need to ask. This rank was more to distinguish friends of the clan and community that maybe later would want to join wouldn't had to pass through examination since they are already known and friendly, would only have to decide the Rank fit for joining in the Clan. Which I think is your case.

Cheers (:

Thank you Trin)
    I'm interested in joining this great clan, so I've decided that I'll try to ;)
    If I will join the clan, I hope that the council consider my suggestion)

Hm i kinda like that idea about new ranks, i myself would like to be something similar, but i wouldnt want anything to do with admin rights. Instruction and training other players or warrior is more of my type of rank, even though i prefer training people

oh and btw Ren it would be great if you can join the clan, i consider you a friend already , since we meet and clash sabers regulary on the server :) .

Thanks Speed)
    I don't need an "absolute power" :D
    I just wanna to be an active part u know)
    From all of options I've suggested here, the most that I like is num. 2 or what did Sturg say (almost the same) :)

i'll bring it up in the next council meeting we did do something like thisbefore wih thorny's he all but disapeared but i do think its a good idea but whoever did get it would have to be very active if not theres no point in it like to the point kilt and i can count on them when we are not active

and ren has been active on the exile way back when i use to come to the server when i had {FSO} in jka never once then or now had any complaints about him

Thank you m8, I appreciate that :)