Regarding the server service it runs extremely well specially compared to other servers I've been on.
However we should focus on the appeal of the server for the well growth of our community and clan.
Remember: more members and more awereness means more stabilaty for the Page and Server.
Bots in Spectate:
- Added a bot named "Clan Recruitment" to better understand the purpose of the website link as many players go unnoticed about our site.
^7Èxile ^4Grievous ^3Droid (DUAL) (SKIN: Shadow Trooper)
^7Èxile ^1HK-47 ^3Droid (SINGLE) (SKIN: Jawa, if not than, Stormtrooper)
^7Èxile ^6Abeloth ^3Clone (SINGLE) (SKIN: Alora Or Tavion)
^7Èxile ^0Krayt ^3Clone (STAFF) (SKIN: Reborn or Kyle)
- Added two more bots because having 4 bots it's essential for maps like Tattoine, Korriban, Taspir, etc...
- Removed Rosh Penin skins as they decrease the appeal of the server.
- CLONE and DROIDS tags obviously a very good and unique to name the Bots (No other server does it).
- Grievous is one of the best droids ever made, the intention of Grievous was to be the best Droid in the Universe, in the comic series he didn't die with Kenobi...
- HK-47 one of the best assassin droid in the Star Wars Galaxy. Known for being part in the Revan and Meetra Surik Storyline.
- Abeloth is the best Sith/Jedi in the Star Wars Universe and Krayt was the Dark Lord along with Luke Skywalker that defeated her.~
- Having all saber styles is a good thing for players not to get bored facing always Single User Bots
-As bots they could have the function of displaying the lame rules, I mean it's kinda silly having a High Council or Admin member always saying what lame is, so to prevent the trolls and lamers we should make the bots say the Lame line and how to report lames like Ren and kilT have on their Bind.
-Also Bots should say: ^7Clan ^3Recruitment at ^7www.the^5exile^7.de
Remove the Generator Room map ----> Reason bots many times go on a jumping spree, also they do a lot of suicide in that map.
(Suggestion try to replace it with Abandoned city or Imperial Shaft to check if players like it)
Hope this gets approved as I believe and discussed with some players it would be a great improvement.