Server Suggestion Improvements V2

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • After the success of the Server Suggestion Improvements Thread, I decided, as planed, to continue with the Improvements V2. As always any member can suggest and say his/her opinion so we can grow stronger and united.

• First: Change the name "Clanmember-list" to "Clan Ranks".

-Reason: The Members section already shows a Members list. But the "Clanmember-list" shows only the Approved members and Ranks. So “Clan Ranks” would fit better and would be less confusing for non-english players and players in general.

• Second: Change the section name “Jedi Knight 3” to “Jedi Academy”.

-Reason: It’s a common mistake done between players and ourselves, although Jedi Academy it’s the third (3rd) game from the line, the original name of the game isn’t “Jedi Knight 3”, it’s just“Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy”. It’s not numbered, and "Jedi Knight 3" was never released.

• Third: Since we have two sub-topics with the same name “Ideas and Suggestions” on “Jedi Knight 3” and on “Clan-Intern”, it would be better to call “Ideas and Suggestions Server” and “Ideas and Suggestions Clan/Community” to separate.

-Reason: Less confusing for new members and player in general.

• Forth: Start doing a New Ranking Path system.

-Reason: As the server grows we need to rebuild our ranks because we later will be in the position that everyone wants to be Admin or it’s in a higher rank without Admin. (In the Council Section I’ll post the new ranks so in Council we decide)

• Fifth: Create a Hall of Fame. That being said, Create a Clan History Section. ( I can’t do this as I’m not one of the first members nor do I know the Clan History, someone need to be appointed, Job)
    • Sixth: Having created a logo I think it’s time to create our main Phrase for the Exile: “Above the Dark, beyond the Light” I think it’s the PERFECT phrase.

Last but not least, Thank you Riff for all the previous changes that helped a lot the server and community, and thank all who are always active, Ren and others, helping out.

Friends are the Family we choose!

• Sounds nice)
    Especially, I like the ideas about Ranking Path system, a Hall of Fame and the main Phrase)

Last but not least, Thank you Riff for all the previous changes that helped a lot the server and community, and thank all who are always active, Ren and others, helping out.

Np, Trin)

• -Reason: The Members section already shows a Members list. But the "Clanmember-list" shows only the Approved members and Ranks. So “Clan Ranks” would fit better and would be less confusing for non-english players and players in general.

where are the none approved? Both show the same, just for quick view we have that simple page :P and its made to see the admin rights, too. The members list (special Team site) shows only all of us. But the name change is donw now.

Second: Change the section name “Jedi Knight 3” to “Jedi Academy”.

Done.

Third: Since we have two sub-topics with the same name “Ideas and Suggestions” on “Jedi Knight 3” and on “Clan-Intern”, it would be better to call “Ideas and Suggestions Server” and “Ideas and Suggestions Clan/Community” to separate.

Well the one is only CLAN INTERN. the other is Public, thats the reason, why should be change that?

Kind regards with best wishes,
    don riff :thumbup:

k74yxr-5.png

Stress is the daly handling with idiots

Get reKt :nibba:!

• Riff wrote:

where are the none approved? Both show the same, just for quick view we have that simple page and its made to see the admin rights, too. The members list (special Team site) shows only all of us. But the name change is donw now.

The "Members" section show the Banned players; The players that are in the Community and not in the clan (Not approved or didn't request),Players that are Allies, etc.
    While the "Clanmember-list" shows the Ranks of Players that are in the Clan, and it doesn't show any of the Banned or Non-Clan Players obviously because they don't have Rank. That's why I suggested to Clan Ranks, made sense to me.

Riff wrote:

Well the one is only CLAN INTERN. the other is Public, thats the reason, why should be change that?

My idea is that Players that are Non-members can only suggest things to the server only, because the server is Public and anyone with any clan can enter, and so they can suggest.
    So for the Public it would be "Ideas and Suggestions Server". And the Public and Members (Community) if they had any suggestion to the server they would write there. The Public should say Server because Non members shouldn't just give opinions about a clan they don't want to be.
    For the Clan-Intern would be just "Ideas and Suggestion Clan/Community" Because only Players that are INTERN or members can suggest things for the Clan and the Community. Doesn't make sense a Non-Member of the clan suggest something for the Clan or Page, if they want to help they join and suggest. But since the server is public they can contribute for the server always.

Also, Divide to simplify, that way we would know if they are suggesting something for the server or the clan/community instead of all together.

• Thunder wrote:

I can help you with Ranking System, I have an idea. When I make it, I'll send it to you and Riff

I'm currently building already, I would love to get those suggestions so I can present the ideas of everyone when I show the Rank.

When you want just message me the suggestions and I'll show you what I already done.

Cheers

• I'm currently building already, I would love to get those suggestions so I can present the ideas of everyone when I show the Rank.
    When you want just message me the suggestions and I'll show you what I already done.

Cheers

Already did :)

• I Will work on it. Need to discussion with the Council first if the Ranks can be changed.

I'll give credits for your ideas obviously. Before I present to Council, if and when the time comes, I'll send it to you, so you can see and say anything you may like and talk about the changes I make.

But, this will remain in Work phase until January so wait till there, because we are discussing and closing other topics.

Cheers (:

• Sure, as i said in msg, ask questions. I could make some mistakes and you can not understand it :rolleyes:

• My idea is that Players that are Non-members can only suggest things to the server only, because the server is Public and anyone with any clan can enter, and so they can suggest.
    So for the Public it would be "Ideas and Suggestions Server". And the Public and Members (Community) if they had any suggestion to the server they would write there. The Public should say Server because Non members shouldn't just give opinions about a clan they don't want to be.
    For the Clan-Intern would be just "Ideas and Suggestion Clan/Community" Because only Players that are INTERN or members can suggest things for the Clan and the Community. Doesn't make sense a Non-Member of the clan suggest something for the Clan or Page, if they want to help they join and suggest. But since the server is public they can contribute for the server always.

i think this is now done. Check the board.

Kind regards with best wishes,
    don riff :thumbup:

k74yxr-5.png

Stress is the daly handling with idiots

Get reKt :nibba:!