modded maps

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • might not look like much but this is huge i have found out how to code in models

{
    "soundSet" "yavin_interior"
    "music" "music/mp/mp_action2.mp3"
    "message" "^4 Trials Of Saint Nick|^7theexile.de"
    "classname" "worldspawn"
    "fog" "textures/mp/s_kfog"
    }
    {
    "origin" "-1152 2480 552"
    "model" "models/map_objects/korriban/coffin_slab.md3"
    "classname" "misc_model_health_power_converter"
    }

so if i was editing ffa2 (nicks maps picked the name trials of st nick)

after the part of trials of st aleisa in the elder scrolls oblivion i think its cool

i have to load ffa2 then place the model where i want in gtk radient so for that coffin i placed it as a model misc_breakable on the gtk radient then took the origin and the model name and placed it as a converter and waala

from what i read on cof fourms i can edit the model scale it up to 20 so its god damn huge and place effects near its eyes so it looks like its glowing gonna be sick as hell i saved the spawn string so now that i have a basic understanding of placeing models i should be able to do alot more with it makeing ffa2 into a complete map 3 bsp models remaps rain trees so its gonna look like a abandoned tomb something out of tomb raider lol then a bsp linking to the end part in kor2 thats where nicks tomb will be shot0027.jpgshot0032.jpgthease screenshots are from inside my ja+ server btw its not a map its the modded ffa2.bsp

Its is better to be hatted for who you are then loved for who you are not. ~kilt

• one downside theres no way to edit the max,mins

so for that coffin you can stand on it but it looks weird youll go half way through it before you hit the brushmodel(bounding box for the cofffin)

but still :)

Its is better to be hatted for who you are then loved for who you are not. ~kilt

• said place effects near uits eyes because iim putting a guard statue in the pit where the outdoor duel area is and scaleing it to 20 and putting a waterfall in its bowl will post more screenshots

• shot0035.jpgthe best example i can think of about entity modding modded this in last night so i can show exile

i have this saved as statue.pk3 in my base folder im the only one that can see this statue because i editied the bsp you can see it until its finished and added to the server :) even though nick and i were on the same server this is the diffrence between entity modding and mapping i can add entitys and throw it in my base and the map will only change for me until the map is added to the server then that bsp will mirror the bsp and everyone can see it without haveing to download the pk3

• while im building them im doing basic remaps and things not for exile and saveing them so i can release a map package to jkhub.org

then adding in things for exile

just so if people out there want to spice up there maps lol