DirtyMan

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • Well, I guess almost 1/3 of admin staff knows this jerk. It started when me, Thunder under his previous nick (Swooce) and Sailor were playing on the server. And there was one very provoking and passive-toxic young man with "suitable" nick who started to troll Sailor (because he confessed that he came on the server to troll the administration). Besides, he has a kind of insulting behaviour in the chat (by "reconstruction" of abuses, f.e. bitch > beach), provoking beaten players ("ass forked", "ez"), and tryings to kill players when they just finished the duel (and laming of course :D). Well, I still don't understand, why we tolerate such actions... but it's not the point. In any rate there's a complaint to him and some screens as well (from his first and last, I hope, time on Exile).

• for further insulting just silence. By laming 1. Kick then ban.

If council catch him/her it will be really nice to beat that ass and show him/her how ez we can troll him/her b4 the ban comes.

Kind regards with best wishes,
    don riff :thumbup:

k74yxr-5.png

Stress is the daly handling with idiots

Get reKt :nibba:!

• "Beaches", "All ez" - this guy just doesn't know Eng. well lelelel

And yeah, by the actions like that, I'd just silence him and /ammindtricked then.

Also, I'd tele him into "the darkness" :thumbsup:

If that doesn't help - kick or ban.

P.S. I've never met him.

• I have met him, he just ignores me lel. But yeah I have seen him doing this. Kinda douche in my opinion.

Will deal with him next time I see him

When all else fails.

- Infantry.

• Why do you think he's entering the server while admins are offline? He always comes along with his brother called Pidoras :D

What a cute name for a brotha!

W8, I thought he comes to troll Admins, isn't he? How can he troll someone, if there isn't any person on the server?
    Or he might think HK-47 is an Admin? ^^

• What a cute name for a brotha!

W8, I thought he comes to troll Admins, isn't he? How can he troll someone, if there isn't any person on the server?
    Or he might think HK-47 is an Admin? ^^

Actually, Thunder granted this nick to him (his often nick is Padawan). Secondly... I don't follow what you said

• Actually, Thunder granted this nick to him (his often nick is Padawan). Secondly... I don't follow what you said

Lel, I see))

I meant, you said he comes when no Admins online, right?
    But he said he comes to troll Admins lel

• Yeah, he's a troll. I don't think there is a need to ban him though, when you want the troll to go away, troll him back. I just say really gay lines until he went away.

The streetz is cold dawg.. Like it says in the book,we are blessed and cursed...

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

• :thumbsup:
    • :nibba:
    • :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|