Depola

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • Well that's kinda a long story.

She's been laming Apollyon for very long time ago. First, I thought it was like a friendly trolling, but then Apollyon told me and Thunder that she just keeps laming him, so we told her to stop. And it seemed like it has stopped. But today she was on the server and started doing it again. There were like a dozen of lames till the first slap, because I was asking to stop it and calm down. Since there wasn't any reaction except of keeping it up, there were also a few slaps, 2 sleeps (after each one she was reconnecting), 1 mindtrick and 1 kick. After any punishment that keeps her steady she was just reconnecting. Also, there were many and many warnings.

Then, I told her to relax in the joking way (that was a bit rude joke, but I did it in the way she jokes so that was normal. Anyway, I didn't mean smth bad), and she started to lame me. After a few shots to stop it by warnings I had no choice and just banned her. I was trying to stop it because she's the member, otherwise I'd ban her quite faster.

That's been happening for too long, so I'm done.

So, because of that, she's no longer a member then.

I did a few shots, also Thunder , Joystick and Apollyon were there.

shot0000.jpg shot0001.jpg shot0003.jpg

• Too bad. Ever since she joined she seemed a bit cocky, but i didnt expect it to escalate this far. Right choise Ren

When all else fails.

- Infantry.

• Mr Patient back at it again with the white vans.

I am the best sl... *coughs with the sperm* slut you have ever seen!

• Was she any good, tho? Never played against her but seems weird she was able to just continuously lame Exile's finest. Was she even a she to begin with? Is it confirmed or just speculation based on *its* character avatar? Erratic behaviours like these like these remind me of some of the previous cases and should be thoroughly explored.

DCI Nuddles

• No i'm not a "she".

I'm a 46 year old morbidly obese male from Bratislava molesting cows and managing a sex slave opperation on the weekends for a living.

I also have a youtube channel called Philip DeFranco where i diddle young catholic boys.

• xD

No i'm not a "she".

I'm a 46 year old morbidly obese male from Bratislava molesting cows and managing a sex slave opperation on the weekends for a living.

I also have a youtube channel called Philip DeFranco where i diddle young catholic boys.

Nice speech, my dear! I'm gonna miss you so much :C Looks like it was my fault because I was the only, who could manage to endure her foolishness and turn it into something funny :C I'm really sorry, my dear and you guys... *gonna cry*

• xD

Nice speech, my dear! I'm gonna miss you so much :C Looks like it was my fault because I was the only, who could manage to endure her foolishness and turn it into something funny :C I'm really sorry, my dear and you guys... *gonna cry*

Not sure if sarcasm or actually sad?

Do or do not, there is no try.
    -Master Nuddles

• Farwells between two young people, who may or may not like each other and who have suddenly found themselves on different sides of the law, are always hard, Nick. Let that be my ninth lesson for you.

• The next time you get drunk nick don't come talking to me 'aight?

I'm not your damn ex you hambone.