Leave

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • It's a formal approach to write here. It was nice to play but I have to leave the clan and the game on my own accord. See you around and in discord I hope!

• Aaaaaaaaaaand this was unexpected...

Whatever reason you have, good luck I wish you!

That was nice playing together and you were a good Teacher, Admin and Councilor. Also an events organizer.

I hope to see you around.

Peace!

• I've got some info from Thunder himself, so we could have some vision of his reasons to leave.

Here's what he said: "No, there's nothing happened that could have an influence on my sudden quit. There's no need to help me, everything is okay. I also ask you, do not try to bring me back to the game. I've been planning to leave the game a year ago, but because of that Sturg/Zaa situation, when many people left the clan, I decided to stay for a while. I leave only the game, not the community, so I'll be in touch here and in discord. But I can't be in touch for a month because of military assembly/gathering (note by Mr. Ren: no, it's not an army. We have some gathering for ex-soldiers/resignation with some educational purpose and also we have the same thing, but for a students, which can be counted as a serving in the army and it should happenes regularly. So, because Thunder is a student, he must be having the second one. I hope I explained it good enough). No, there's not any point about Depola, which could be bind with my leaving. I've already told the reason above. If you guys have any questions, I can answer them in a month. As I said before, it is not a spontaneous leaving".