TK.General Raven.

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • shot0013.jpgshot0014.jpgI met this whore that night and started to duel with him. However, since our ping difference and his inability to dodge simple god damned batterfly, he has got his ass burnt and started to lame me and talk shit. Well, not a big deal really, just a personal abuse, but then he started to rant that this server is shit at all and he met many guys, who are better than me. Honestly, I don't know what uberminds he've met, but counter his crounching like a goose in the garbage pit, but... he could just quit and go to his favourite with no blocks 2-meter-ranged and spam-based server instead of keeping drowning in mud by behaving as a complete retard.

So, guys, there were at least one confirmed reason for him to get banned - repeating laming and abusive behaviour.

I must apologize here because I've got the idea of reporting him after this shit, but, at least, there's a screenshot, showing his aggressiveness :D

• Idk, this guy seems to be nice when I online, and I have never seen he said any bad word to anyone or was trying to lame.

1 screenshot with 1 bad word towards you is not enough to ban him, in my opinion. May be to silence or another techniques (depends on situation). We need to see these actions in the game.

If we see him on, we'll keep an eye on him.

P.S. what's the point of the screenshot where he's just standing in the chat?

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

• :thumbsup:
    • :nibba:
    • :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|