- me

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • hy everyone. my name is Kitti. I'm from planet earth. I 22 Y.O. gurl and a slightly childish.
    I hate the spinach, and spiders.
    I like jokes, ducks, flowers and griddles.
    I join, because I want to put my lightsaber into commander nick @ss :D8)8)8)

• Hello Looser Kitti,

thanks for your application to join us. The Çouncil will reply soon to your request.

Some information we got for you:

• Try to be active on the server and here on our community site. Means at least 7 hours per week, so 1 hour per day if you can. Don't worry it can be less then 3 hours.
    • Now you are in a trial phase
    • You can change your ingame name now to: Èxile|Looser Kitti|App
    • To write a special È use alt+0200 (use the numpad for numbers).
    • Get a look back, didn't you forget anything? Name, Age, Clan-history (if any), some details about you (you don't need to write a whole story about yourself...)

In the name of the senate: Good luck!

Kind regards,
    The Èxile

• Put a lightsaber into Nick's ass is a good point to join the clan! ^^

Any previous clan experience?

Also, we have a stencil to fill: HOW TO JOIN

You can copy that, then press edit here (on your top\first message here) and fill it about yourself.

• Can you please write here if you have any previous clan experience?

She is very new to the game. I already asked her and she said she started playing 5 days ago and she told me that like 3 days ago so she probably started a week ago

Do or do not, there is no try.
    -Master Nuddles