Cya all around!

For best experience we advise: Get registrated here.

Simple step: You can register over 3th-party services here. Facebook, Google+, STEAM and GitHub.
You only need to click in the head of the page on the "Login or Register" Button, the Popup shows the icons for you.

Or use the old way, like you wish.
  • Well, so, I guess it's time for me to leave.

The reason is the clan has become inactive for a kinda long time, I meet only 2-3 persons around and they're the same every time. So, as result, I've lost an interest to play the game.

I don't blame anyone and please don't blame yourself. That just happened.

Thanks to Sturg for bringing me in.

A HUGE THANKS to riff for giving me an opportunity to administer justice on the server as an Admin and as the next stage sharing with me his leadership as Supreme Councilor. That was a BIG honor!

Thanks to everyone who's been playing around. That was a good time!

This clan will always be in my heart as my home!

Cya all around... one day.

With a BIG LOVE <3

- Ren.

• No, ren please don't man! No reason to leave. It's just a dark time for the clan man. :((((

Damn man, idk.

Dont ever leave discord bro :( <3

I just want you to have a good life bro :) and hopefully we can play some Jka again anyways :( You are always welcome to events and stuff.. <3

Do or do not, there is no try.
    -Master Nuddles

• I still will be in touch in discord, as Thunder does.

And thanks ;)

• Sad to see you leave mate. Even though many of us havent been active you kept the clan together, but i understand your decision.

Thank you bringing me in this community.

Won't say goodbye or anything like that, we'll hopefully keep in touch elsewhere :)

When all else fails.

- Infantry.

• 0_0 WADDA HAG?! Oh, man... really... I know, it's our fault because we're adult people and we have our own interests and duties. None required a constant being on the server, but as a rule, our interests tend to fading time after time. So, I guess we should prepare for ressurection at some time... Good Luck and don't leave the game utterly!!

• Sad to see you leave mate. Even though many of us havent been active you kept the clan together, but i understand your decision.

Thank you bringing me in this community.

Won't say goodbye or anything like that, we'll hopefully keep in touch elsewhere :)

Did I bring you in?)

• 0_0 WADDA HAG?! Oh, man... really... I know, it's our fault because we're adult people and we have our own interests and duties. None required a constant being on the server, but as a rule, our interests tend to fading time after time. So, I guess we should prepare for ressurection at some time... Good Luck and don't leave the game utterly!!

As I said above, I don't blame anyone. It's just a common fact about clan's inactivity.

Ofc we all have our own things, real life and so on. One day riff said, that no one has to be here all the time, just don't forget your friends here. Check "Absence rules" thread, it's in there, as I can remember (I don't have an access there anymore).

To restore clan's activity, you need more active players (new faces), so try to recruit a few.

It's just an advice, guys.